PLAYOFF '13: BROOKLYN NETS - CHICAGO BULLS

Le franchigie in cui non militano i nostri giocatori.
The Huge
Moderatore
NBA Team: Olimpia Milano
Contatta:

PLAYOFF '13: BROOKLYN NETS - CHICAGO BULLS

Messaggioda The Huge » 20/04/2013, 12:20

Immagine vs. Immagine

Per fare la storia: mai nessun italiano al secondo turno dei Play Off NBA. Vai bilino!!! :approved:

Schedule:
Game 1: CHI at BKN | Saturday, April 20 8:00 PM ET
Game 2: CHI at BKN | Monday, April 22 8:00 PM ET
Game 3: BKN at CHI | Thursday, April 25 8:30 PM ET
Game 4: BKN at CHI | Saturday, April 27 2:00 PM ET

The Huge
Moderatore
Contatta:

Re: PLAYOFF '13: BROOKLYN NETS - CHICAGO BULLS

Messaggioda The Huge » 21/04/2013, 3:51

Chicago si sta prendendo una ripassata ...

AxlMcClaudio
Il Metallaro
NBA Team: bulls-celtics-spurs

Messaggioda AxlMcClaudio » 21/04/2013, 16:15

non l'ho vista, risultato un pò a sorpresa, forse però nemmeno troppo
ai bulls manca evidentemente qualcosa, d rose :( :roll:
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

mago romano
Most Valuable Player
NBA Team: il MAGO

Messaggioda mago romano » 21/04/2013, 17:47

AxlMcClaudio ha scritto:non l'ho vista, risultato un pò a sorpresa, forse però nemmeno troppo
ai bulls manca evidentemente qualcosa, d rose :( :roll:

Thibs è un grandissimo ma, forse, qualche critica penso gliela si possa fare. Li ha spremuti come limoni in regular season. Noah non ha recuperato, Deng è in vacanza fisicamente dopo avere giocato 40 MPG per tutto l'anno. Beli sta bene ma forse non benissimo.
E poi ieri Butler troppo in campo anche quando proprio stava facendo disastri e, complessivamente lettura della partita piuttosto strana. Hamilton in campo prima di Marco, incomprensibile dal di fuori. Hinrich non era proprio in giornata. Marco che almeno muoveva l'attacco, troppo in panchina per tre quarti della partita.
"Tasi ti, che ti xe tanto testa de mona che tuti i mesi te perdi sangue del naso" Nereo Rocco

sundance
Free Agent!

Messaggioda sundance » 21/04/2013, 17:59

Noah plays hurt and Rose just looks on. What a shame that Rose could be out there playing. How can he not feel like Noah is giving him the big 'fuck you' at the same time?

He's gotta remove himself from the team if he isn't willing to play. Same thing with Eric Gordon last year. I guess some players just think their standards are higher than anybody else on the team. It's a fact: everyone plays hurt! My god I don't think there's a single player out there who plays painfree. If this series ends badly for the Bulls, who knows how much the perception Rose doesn't care ends up hurting him more than his physical ailments.
RESISTANCE Belinelli N ° 13

Hip hip, Jorge!

mago romano
Most Valuable Player
NBA Team: il MAGO

Messaggioda mago romano » 21/04/2013, 18:33

sundance ha scritto:Noah plays hurt and Rose just looks on. What a shame that Rose could be out there playing. How can he not feel like Noah is giving him the big 'fuck you' at the same time?

He's gotta remove himself from the team if he isn't willing to play. Same thing with Eric Gordon last year. I guess some players just think their standards are higher than anybody else on the team. It's a fact: everyone plays hurt! My god I don't think there's a single player out there who plays painfree. If this series ends badly for the Bulls, who knows how much the perception Rose doesn't care ends up hurting him more than his physical ailments.

Sundance I pay particular attention to all your posts because your comments are always interesting to me. Really this time I do not agree. The plantar fascitis is a very different injury. It's not a problem of pain, it's a mental confidence about your body. With a fascitis problem you do NOT risk your career.
With a serious physical problem to a knee or to the back, pain or not, you cannot be yourself until you feel 100%. The risk of injury even more serious remains very high. Training and running with the teammates who are very careful not to touch you is different, totally different from playing real professional games. I speak from personal experience. Doctors give you their ok to play from a clinical point of view but always they tell you to come back to games when you feel physically 100% confortable and able to play.
"Tasi ti, che ti xe tanto testa de mona che tuti i mesi te perdi sangue del naso" Nereo Rocco

sundance
Free Agent!

Messaggioda sundance » 22/04/2013, 0:29

Mago, I know you once said you were a pro baller so I value what you say, and I understand what you're saying. How long it takes someone to recover, and more importantly if they can recover from a serious injury varies depending on the type of injury, and everyone is different. Even though I'd argue players like Chris Paul and Steph Curry and Rubio all suffered debilitating injuries, I understand how a superb athlete like Rose might want to take longer to rehab. But it also sounds like he is focusing on not having to rely on his athleticism so much anymore by working on his jump shot, and if that is the case and he's been medically cleared, I don't understand what the hesitation is. It's the risk you take playing in such a high-stakes game, and obviously one reason why these guys are so highly paid.

I don't want to sound like I don't care about Rose other than his ability to play. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here because I also suffered an injury where I rehabbed for about 10 months and then tried to play after that. I agree he needs to feel comfortable. But most players usually come back sooner than this and at this point I can't think it's merely a degree of comfort but more like a mental block that needs to be overcome.
RESISTANCE Belinelli N ° 13

Hip hip, Jorge!

bobsura
Leader della squadra

Messaggioda bobsura » 22/04/2013, 9:59

..partita bruttina.. Marco merita il posto di Hamilton nelle rotazioni..se non rientra D-Rose..nets al secondo turno 4-2..troppo lo strapotere sotto canestro..spero di essere smentito..
se poi tirano con queste percentuali i Bulls aiuto..
...precedentemente loggato come scottie..

The Huge
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggioda The Huge » 22/04/2013, 11:53

sundance ha scritto:I don't want to sound like I don't care about Rose other than his ability to play. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here because I also suffered an injury where I rehabbed for about 10 months and then tried to play after that. I agree he needs to feel comfortable. But most players usually come back sooner than this and at this point I can't think it's merely a degree of comfort but more like a mental block that needs to be overcome.

Actually, I have the same feeling.

Iman Shumpert broke knee ACL with lateral meniscus injury the same day Rose did, but he returned playing more than 2 months ago.

I am not a doctor and I haven't seen Derrick Rose medical records (neither Shumpert's ones), but based upon the facts and the recovery times of similar injuries happened to several players, it looks like that D-Rose is taking a little much longer than average.

maurom
Most Valuable Player

Messaggioda maurom » 22/04/2013, 11:54

I Bulls sono troppo stanchi e troppo sconsolati, sono convinto che avranno una reazione nelle prossime partite ma quello che è successo con Rose pesa troppo sul morale e l'atteggiamento della squadra
"I think that the champions come out for the pressure. So if you're not good under pressure, then you're just a mediocre player. And I don't want to be a mediocre player. I want to win championships." - Danilo Gallinari

game
Free Agent!

Messaggioda game » 23/04/2013, 19:04

Noah :oops:
Immagine

bobsura
Leader della squadra

Messaggioda bobsura » 27/04/2013, 14:43

bobsura ha scritto:..partita bruttina.. Marco merita il posto di Hamilton nelle rotazioni..se non rientra D-Rose..nets al secondo turno 4-2..troppo lo strapotere sotto canestro..spero di essere smentito..
se poi tirano con queste percentuali i Bulls aiuto..

mi auto cito..porca vacca se non ci caposco un c***o di basket NBA... :azz:
...precedentemente loggato come scottie..

smemolo
Superstar NBA

Messaggioda smemolo » 27/04/2013, 22:13

è da un mesetto buono che le prestazioni del beli son calate rispetto a qualche mese fa. e lo spazio che ha avuto nei po ne è poi stato lo specchio. attualmente magari non è in forma boh...e purtroppo cosi non vale piu dell'attuale rip. trovasse la formula magica per ritrovare quello che ha gia mostrato di valere meriterebbe il posto in quintetto in assenza di rose. cosi non piu di 10 min
rolling max!

Gian ha scritto:Uomo da battere e campione uscente non sono sinonimi e spesso non coincidono, è sin troppo ovvio!
Di certo questa discussione mi ricorda i tempi dell'asilo..., peccato io sia troppo vecchio per parteciparvi! Voi??

Donato
Most Improved Player

Messaggioda Donato » 27/04/2013, 23:02

mamma mia ... l'ultima che ha messo nate è innaturale, impressionante !!!!

Arwain
All Star Game
NBA Team: Chicago Bulls

Messaggioda Arwain » 27/04/2013, 23:15

Numeri da Jordan. Ma quando gli gira così è incontrollabile. La vince da solo.
Resistenza Belinelli n° 5

1 Campionato NBA (2013-2014), Vincitore Three-point Shootout (2014).
"We miss Spurs Marco Belinelli with the Bulls", Obama.

FERMATELOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Torna a “Altre squadre NBA”