ALL STAR O DELUSIONE?

Rise and fall di un giocatore che o si ama o si odia. Noi lo abbiamo amato, finchè è durata!
Campos
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggioda Campos » 19/03/2007, 14:37

D'altronde gli amerikani vogliono lo spettakolo...

Se fai una schiacciata della Veronica Ciccone (alias Madonna :wink: ) perchè mi devi fischiare passi? :roll:

Non si interrompe un'emozione... ...ma poi ai mondiali FIBA le buscano :lol:
Immagine

il_Poz

Messaggioda il_Poz » 19/03/2007, 14:38

Allora in NBA la regola dei passi é diversa rispetto al basket europeo, non é una questione di essere piú o meno tolleranti...
Ecco il testo:

Section XIV-Traveling
a. A player who receives the ball while standing still may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
b. A player who receives the ball while he is progressing or upon completion of a dribble, may use a two-count rhythm in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.
The first count occurs:
(1) As he receives the ball, if either foot is touching the floor at the time he receives it.
(2) As the foot touches the floor, or as both feet touch the floor simultane- ously after he receives the ball, if both feet are off the floor when he receives it.
The second occurs:
(1) After the count of one when either foot touches the floor, or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.
c. A player who comes to a stop on the count of one may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
d. A player who comes to a stop on the count of two, with one foot in advance of the other, may pivot using only the rear foot as the pivot foot.
e. A player who comes to a stop on the count of two, with neither foot in advance of the other, may use either foot as the pivot foot.
f. In starting a dribble after (1) receiving the ball while standing still, or (2) coming to a legal stop, the ball must be out of the player's hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor.
g. If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.
h. A player who falls to the floor while holding the ball, or while coming to a stop, may not gain an advantage by sliding.
i. A player who attempts a field goal may not be the first to touch the ball if it fails to touch the backboard, basket ring or another player.
PENALTY: Loss of ball. The ball is awarded to the opposing team at the sideline, nearest spot of the violation but no nearer the baseline than the foul line extended.

MrSpazzaneve

Messaggioda MrSpazzaneve » 25/03/2007, 23:15

Per lo stile di gioco del Mago, le statistiche etichettate sotto la voce delusione sarebbero da All Star se Toronto conferma i progressi esponenziali di questa stagione e magari punta ad arrivare fra tre anni alla finale di conference... in una squadra vincente le statistiche non sono fondamentali, conta portare a casa i match e fare le giocate decisive nei momenti decisivi.
Comunque penso che a maturazione completa le cifre di andrea saranno più o meno queste: 21pts 8reb 3ast 2blk
I dipendenti giocani a basket, i capi giocano a tennis e i dirigenti giocano a golf; più grande è il potere e più piccole sono le palle...

AJBlair
Most Improved Player

Messaggioda AJBlair » 25/03/2007, 23:22

be, se lo convocheranno per l'all star game sarà da all star

altrimenti una delusione

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Torna a “Andrea Bargnani”